“It’s not about what you know or who you know, but who knows you,” Author, Susan RoAne once said.
“You’ve got to give the people what they want,” Compass Realtor, Blake Todd said.
“The truth of the matter is that marketing takes time and consistency . . . and patience,” 100th Monkey said.
- Generating a lead through social media, email campaigns, videos, billboards, mailers, digital ads, newspaper articles, referrals, word of mouth, etc.
- Gaining a listing by creating a listing/marketing packet that establishes the estimated cost of the home and how the agent plans to sell it.
- Listing a home and preparing it to hit the market by getting photos, video, matterport, etc.
- Compass Coming Soon to give prospective buyers a heads up that the home is days away from hitting the market while the agent gathers insights and captures leads before it goes live.
- Signage in front of the home
- Listing launch on MLS, Compass.com, Website, and other real estate directories with limited photos of the home.
- Market Virtual Open House through our multiple success platforms.
- Virtual Open House to give people a first look into the home before the listing is open to the public to see in person and capture potential buyers.
- Open listing to the public for private showings.
- Accept offer and place home in Escrow.
- Close Escrow and everyone’s goals have been achieved.
- Staying in touch with past clients to check on any real estate questions they may have.
by Natalie Caddell
Compass Marketing Director
Natalie Caddell is the Real Estate Marketing Director for Compass in Rancho San Diego. She is the creative brains behind each and every transaction. By following market trends, Natalie is able to create an effective targeted campaign strategy that is unique to each listing.
Graduating from Liberty University, Natalie earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Digital Media Performance and Minor in Business Administration specialization in Marketing. With these two degrees, she was able to formulate a digital marketing degree that fosters this current tech-savvy generation. Her ultimate goal in life is to add value and purpose to each and everyone's lives through her work. Her plan is to create an impact and change the future of real estate marketing forever by beginning with an idea.